Pathways Health and Education Consultants Pty Ltd has been a leading provider of training, education resources and consultancy to the Health and Aged Care Industry since 1998. The organisation prides itself on its ability to meet the needs of nurses and care workers in their workplace.
Training and Assessment:
Our mission is very simple…. To assist you and your facility achieve ‘Excellence through Education and Competency’. This is where we distinguish ourselves from other education providers. By taking the time to understand the needs of your facility and workforce we are able to customise our education to ensure that it is relevant, reflects best practise and meets any special requirements you may have. Through our expertise in education our goal is to empower your staff with the knowledge and skills that they require to ensure that their practices are both evidence based as well as meet recognised competency based standards.
Our services and education are able to address and meet varied state legislation requirements as well as the regulatory conditions and competency conditions of AHPRA and national vocational competency standards.
Attendance at a Pathways Health and Education Consultants Pty Ltd workshop is your guarantee of the highest possible education standard. Each education session reflects the requirements of nursing continuing professional development points (CPD) and where ever relevant is linked to measured outcomes and competency assessment criteria. At the conclusion of each education session conducted a detailed management report with respect to the education course and outcomes is provided for reference.
Consultancy and Resources:
In addition to the delivery of training sessions we are also able to assist you and your facility through the provision of training resources, competency assessment tools and consultancy on quality and accreditation at any level.
Pathways area of expertise is medication management. Our experience and consultancy services have assisted hospitals, aged care homes and community services providers. Our medicine education and consultancy services include the provision of:
– Medication education workshops for all level of nurses – Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses.
– Medication education workshops for Carers (PCAs and/ or AINs).
- Medication competency assessment of all staff levels including annual competency assessment and performance management assessments.
- Organisation audits and reviews of medication procedures and practices.
- Ongoing support service to answer your individual questions.
– Pathways successfully operated as a Registered Training Organisation between 2005 and 2013 with participants achieving more than 3000 units of competence. As reflected in our ongoing business ethics and standards Pathways achieved 100% compliance at all registration audits, with no followup visits and no complaints. It was decided to withdraw registration to enable the focusing of business resources on the area of post qualification staff development.
– PHEC is recognised as a training leader in the field of medication administration and has been involved in the design and education delivery component of projects for the National Prescribing Service (NPS) and the Drug and Therapeutic Information Service (DATIS).
– Pathways is an RCNA authorised provider of endorsed conferences and courses.
– International education delivery
– Coordination of Royal Australian college of Surgeons paediatric conference
– Reviewer of Certificate III in Aged Care Work toolbox
– Quality and content reviewer for NSW TAFE Aged Care textbook.
– Provider of built environment orientation for new Orange Hospital.